Islamic Wedding Seychelles
Nikah Wedding Package in Seychelles
Nikah wedding packages for Muslims:
For an Islamic wedding, the groom must be a Muslim.
- Our wedding consultants guide you through the process
- Pre-wedding meeting in Seychelles
- Reserving the wedding date and time
- Civil wedding ceremony held at a beautiful beach
- Decorated reception table
- Bottle of non-alcoholic sparkling wine and 2 glasses
- Non-alcoholic refreshments
- On-site coordination
- Official Nikah wedding held by local Imam
- Two male Muslim witnesses
- Fresh tropical flower bouquet for the Bride & pin for the Groom
- Wedding Certificate with Apostille
- Letter of Authentication
- Documents certified by Notary
- Package Price: from 950 Euro
- The Islamic marriage can be combined with a civil marriage, just ask.
- Bridal hair and make-up
- Wedding Photographer
- Exclusive beach dinner
- Rustic beach BBQ
- Beach picnic
- and much more…
- Contact us for the latest options and prices
We advise all couples to get in contact with us for the latest documents required.
The following documents are at least required for Muslim marriage in Seychelles:
- First two pages of your passport
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of address
- If previously married: Divorce certificate
- If widowed: Death certificate of the former spouse
- If your name has changed: Provide legal proof
The nikah marriage ceremony is held by a local Imam and will take place at the beach. The date selected is subject to the Imam’s availability.
PHOTO PACKAGE DELIVERY
We know that you are in Seychelles for a limited time only, we will be as fast as possible to deliver all items.
- 3-8 days for the HD photo delivered via a download
Experience the beauty and tranquility of Seychelles as you embark on your journey of love with our Islamic Wedding Package. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that your wedding adheres to Islamic traditions while also incorporating the unique charm of Seychelles.
From the breathtaking venue to the pristine beach location, every detail is meticulously planned to create a memorable celebration. We understand the importance of this sacred union and strive to make your day as special as your bond. Contact us today to start planning your dream wedding in the idyllic setting of Seychelles