GETTING MARRIED IN SEYCHELLES
All You Need is Love to get married in Seychelles
We at SeychellesWedding.org are committed to arranging exceptional wedding ceremonies in stunning surroundings. Whether you are looking to just getting married in Seychelles fast or for an intimate twosome ceremony barefoot at the beach or a more festive celebration with family and friends, we have a wide variety of outdoor beach venues to match your specific needs.
Our couples have the option of walking down an aisle of white sand and getting married under swaying palm trees, they can also say their vows secluded beach surrounded by lush tropical vegetation.
No matter how you picture your wedding ceremony, our wedding planner team is on hand to make it a truly memorable experience. All wedding couples can enjoy the following special treatments and wedding services:
- couples can enjoy all the benefits from the first contact to the wedding ceremony
- friendly and helpful service from our professional team
- all arrangements like decoration, flowers, bridal bouquet, theme color, and seating for the ceremony and the reception
- an extraordinary selection of beautiful wedding packages
- special wedding packages for UAE, GCC expatriates
Follow the link for more details on the outstanding wedding planning services we have for you.
VENUES FOR YOUR MARRIAGE
There are secluded beaches with easy access on all islands, which are perfect suited for a beach marriage. Furthermore, we recommend going for our traditional flower arch or a lovely decorated pavilion.
There are some small cozy and quiet bays, with a one-of-a-kind setting, which offer an intimate ceremony with a lot of privacy. Accordingly, you can say “I do” barefoot in the sand by the Indian Ocean.
Become a husband and wife within a tropical lush green surrounding on top of a mountain. Giant trees, with an absolutely great view over the ocean and the nearby islands.
FIND A ISLAND AND HOTEL TO STAY
First of all, you have to choose one of the islands. Most couples spend their time on Mahè island (here is also the international airport), others prefer to stay at one of the smaller islands like Praslin or La Digue. All Seychelles islands await you with long powder-fine sandy beaches, magnificent lagoons, fascinating underwater worlds, and lush, velvety green vegetation. Moreover, Stylish, comfortable hotels and resorts and a welcoming culture with a mix of English, French, and Creole languages await you.
A wedding on the islands of Mahè, Praslin, and La Digue offers quiet beaches and unspoiled nature. You find also luxurious hotels, restaurants, and everything else that belongs to the perfect honeymoon.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO GET MARRIED IN SEYCHELLES?
At first glance, a wedding in Seychelles does not seem very cheap. An average wedding in the US, Europe, or elsewhere in the world can easily cost around 10,000 to 30,000 USD/Euro.
We have listed the estimated costs of a wedding and stay in Seychelles below:
- Flight: Costs depend on the time of year and your departure airport. As an example from Europe, you pay around 500€ to 1,000€ for a return flight ticket.
- Accommodation: The price for one night starts at about 100€ per night for 2 persons for a stay at a self-catering accommodation like a guesthouse or apartment. Depending on your budget there is no limit, you find mid-range hotels for about 280 Euro per night and luxury hotels starting at around 500€ per night.
- Wedding Package: We have wedding packages for all budgets. All beach wedding packages include the complete setup at the beach venue and all government fees. Our affordable Basic Packages start at 720 Euro and our all-inclusive Packages start at 1,290€.
- Bridal styling: The arrange for bridal hair and makeup, our stylist will come to your hotel, price is 200 €.
- Island transfer: If you want to go to one of the small islands like Praslin or La Digue, you have to pay for the ferry transfer. The cost for the ferry transfer is about 60€ one way, per person.
A WIDE RANGE OF ACTIVITIES FOR HITCHED COUPLES
Starting your union here is just the beginning of a long and beautiful relationship with love – not just love for your spouse but also for pristine nature. The tranquillity and the serenity of the place will take you into a different world that is far away from your hustling bustling city life.
For the couples who love to be adventurous, Seychelles has snorkeling, diving, surfing, hiking, windsurfing, and a lot more to make it a bit more exciting. The Seychelles Islands are one of the world’s top wedding destinations because it’s so delightfully romantic.
So, it’s not surprising that many newly-wedded couples love also to honeymoon here. Also, you can see some honeymooning couples walking lazily by the beach, arm in arm with eyes only for each other.
DON’T WORRY ABOUT THE WEATHER
And yes, another good thing about getting married in Seychelles is that you can come here at any time of the year. Seychelles is an all-year-round honeymoon destination with temperatures around 27 to 30 degrees.
The overall climate of Seychelles is otherwise only influenced by the monsoon and trade winds. From May to September the wind blows from the southeast – from December to March from the northwest. The time from May to September is best if you like water sports. If you like it windless and don’t mind humidity much, the best time for you is between April to October.
First, hop on a flight together with your spouse. Secondly, have your destination wedding to Seychelles! Let the tropical islands do everything else for your marriage.