The ceremony is conducted by a local registrar, is legally recognized, and will take place at the selected beach. The date selected is subject to the registrar’s availability and that there is no other wedding being conducted at a selected beach on that day. Please find more details on the required documents for a Seychelles Wedding.
The following documents are required to get married in Seychelles:
- First two pages of your passport
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Non-Impediment
- If previously married: Divorce certificate
- If widowed: Death certificate of the former spouse
- If your name has changed: Provide legal proof